The Women in Engineering video competition is an open competition for IEEE members. A short video (5-10 mins) has to be done on a Humanitarian technology initiative carried by the individual/group specially targeting the female communities or with the contribution of females. The initiative has to be an already implemented/ongoing project with humanitarian technology as a focus.
The creators of the selected videos will be invited to R10 HTC and there will be a panel discussion with them to share the project experiences with the audience. This will be a platform for the participants to understand the challenges they will be facing when taking a solutions to real world problems.
- Female health care: Healthy women make nations strong
- Make it a safer place for her: Preventing violence/ harassment against women
- Educating the girl child
- Women empowerment
- Introduce a girl to STEM
Information for Participants:
- Maximum of 4 Members per each group and at least there should be 1 female representative. At least one member of the group need to be an IEEE member.
- 3-5 videos will be selected as finalists and they will be invited to R10HTC.
- Female participant should present it at R10HTC.
- For the interactive discussion all the group members can participate.